Wonderful Thai-style holiday home for rent on Lipa Noi beach
|Price:||$ 700 /night|
This luxury beachfront holiday home is a more traditionally furnished villa, with the emphasis on using natural materials and combining them with the modern day luxuries to complete the ultimate tropical island lifestyle.
Ornate gates and landscaped gardens lead through to the entrance of this villa and once inside you are struck by the splendour of an unusual dining table made of teak with decorative bamboo inlays. This striking piece of furniture is complemented by water-hyacinth chairs and natural coloured ceramic pots. Two matching Thai statues stand guard either side of the wood and glass entrance doors.
To the left of the dining area is the surprisingly modern looking kitchen, this villa has identified the areas where western appliances and designs are a must and incorporated them seamlessly into the property. White units house chrome appliances and a flat-screen TV is mounted on the wall.
To the right are four of the five en-suite bedrooms, each one also having a large flat-screen TV. The rear ground floor room has twin beds with green accessories and pretty voile hanging on the wall above the bed mirroring the Thai roof design. There’s a wicker armchair and foot stool to assist in enjoying the views out over the entrance garden. The bathroom has a separate tiled shower room.
The front bedroom has a double bed, a similar armchair, a desk and a wall-unit housing the flat-screen TV. The bed is made of teak with bamboo inlay and antique bedside cabinets stand on either side. The bathroom has a free-standing bathtub, separate shower room and an inner garden with outdoor shower.
Upstairs the rear bedroom is fitted like the downstairs rear room with twin beds and similar furniture, the accessories this time are pink and there’s a balcony to enjoy the view over the front garden. At the front is the master suite with double bed, dark wood furniture, desk, wall unit and chairs. The balcony gives outstanding views of the garden, pool and out across the ocean. In the bathroom is a feature sunken bathtub and shower room.
Back down stairs, following the water feature from the dining area takes you out onto a large terrace and landscaped area. To the left is the final bedroom suite, with double bed, blue accessories and similar furniture as in the other bedrooms. A walk-in dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and inner garden with exotic plants and an outdoor shower complete the room.
Separating that from the living area is a terrace and well planted garden. The polished wooden floor with a stone border creates a canvass on which the collection of ornaments, antiques and selected furniture creates a homely and comfortable ambience. Carved wooden ornaments, a decorative elephant head sculpture, enormous mango wood candle stands, rattan furniture with white upholstery and numerous lamps all combine to provide a cosy and intimate atmosphere.
The lounge looks onto the immaculate garden and out to sea, and to the side is the tempting blue-tiled swimming pool and waterfall feature. An expansive decked area surrounds the pool and provides space for the woven all-weather sun-loungers. At the end of the pool is the sala with kitchen, bathroom and array of garden furniture. Steps lead down to a further garden tier which has a covered decked area where you can sit just above the sand and enjoy the sunsets over the ocean. A private gate also leads onto the beach. The villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry where locals commute from the island to the mainland. The ferry pier can also be a decent reminder that when you live in these peaceful surroundings, others are travelling in the busy parallel universe.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Private infinity edge swimming pool with outdoor Jacuzzi
- - Direct beach frontage
- - Beach Sala ideal for BBQ’s and al fresco dining
- - Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
- - Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
- - Local Phone and Fax lines and wireless broadband ADSL internet access by the pool
- - All guest bedrooms are en-suite, air conditioned and equipped with personal safe
- - Living room air conditioned and with full length folding doors
- - Secure gated community
- - Use of Common Area Gym facilities including Sauna & Fitness Centre
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||5 bedrooms||2 bedrooms|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 1,000$ per night||USD 700$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 1,100$ per night||USD 800$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 1,500$ per night||USD 1,500$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 2,500$ per night||USD 2,500$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
This luxury beachfront villa is the first and most spacious villa on the estate, which occupies the southern end of secluded Lipa Noi bay on the un-spoilt east coast of Koh Samui. The gently sloping sandy beach and year-round swimmable seas look out over the striking limestone islands of the Angthong Marine Park on the horizon. Although never crowded, Lipa Noi offers visitors a modest selection of resorts and restaurants and the beach is also home to island’s most sophisticated, upscale beach club, Nikki Beach.
- 24/7 Security
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Safe box
- Sea View
- Wooden floor