Ultra luxurious contemporary villa with panoramic ocean views
|Price:||$ 1,150 /night|
Perched high in the hills above Koh Samui’s quaint port at Nathon, this ultra-luxurious holiday villa offers breathtaking panoramic views of the twinkling seas and offshore islands; the vistas also take in the famous Angthong Marine Park, the Five Islands, and the fishing boats and ferries arriving and departing the island, not to mention some of the island’s most dramatic sunsets.
With contemporary open plan designs by renowned Bali based GFAB Architect, and intelligent,uncompromising living spaces, the villa boasts a distinctive, innovative character that breaks away from the more typical island villa layouts. There are no standalone pavillions. Instead, everything is conveniently contained within a single, spacious, multi-level property that works with the natural topography to offer unique, private tropical lifestyle experience.
The rooms slide open onto the fabulous island surroundings, providing a seamless integration of indoor and outdoor spaces, with a generous negative-edge pool as a centrepiece, its cooling waters merging with the ocean vistas for the ultimate sense of liberating escapism.
The modern interiors draw in the stunning views with contemporary luxuries, cutting edge technology and quality materials and furnishings in abundance, creating an appealing and supremely comfortable mountain retreat.
This breathtaking ocean view villa is an expansive private residence that covers three levels with five bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a pool sala, a spa room with two massage tables, a fully equipped gym, a library room with sun deck, and a deluxe private cinema with full couches arranged on a slanted floor in front of a three-metre screen.
Along with its huge pool, another of the villa’s standout features is the Great Room, which opens directly onto the pool deck and combines a lounge, dining room, and kitchen, each on different levels. The sunken living area is finished with plush couches and steps lead up to the dining area with 10 seater table and polished marble bar, then up again to the fully equipped western kitchen. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors allow guests can take in the spectacular views at all times and in all weather conditions, day and night.
All the bedrooms are airy, spacious and beautifully furnished, also carefully positioned to take in the breathtaking coastal vistas. All except the children’s bedroom have flat screen TVs, large built-in wardrobes with personal safes, and the en-suite bathrooms feature walk-in rain showers. Two of the bedrooms also boast indulgent, free-standing terrazzo tubs.
Outside, sun worshippers have a choice of terraces, one directly in front of the pool, the other to the side and furnished with comfortable loungers. The lower floor bedrooms also open onto furnished covered balconies for private tropical moments, while planted terraces and towering coconut palms create an unrivalled sense of cosseted tropical escape.
This striking contemporary villa, with its viewpoint location and spacious design, is perfect for families or groups looking for a luxurious, restful private escape. There’s enough space for everyone to lounge in peace and comfort around the large pool area with its terraces and cushioned loungers, while more energetic guests can work up a sweat in the gym or do laps in the pool. For private time the bedrooms are hidden away in their own individual spaces, while communal fun and entertainment are guaranteed thanks to the library, pool table and cinema room. While not a beachside villa, this luxurious holiday home is designed to maximize the ocean views and the sense of space freedom more than makes up for any lack of sand. The villa’s well trained staff team is always on hand to serve guests and answer any request, preparing a delicious breakfast daily. A chef is also available for an additional food cost to prepare delicious meals throughout the day.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Large private swimming pool
- - One children’s room
- - All bedrooms have flat screen TVs, large built-in wardrobes with personal safes, and the en-suite bathrooms feature walk-in rain showers except children room.
- - Boast indulgent and free-standing terrazzo tubs are in 2 bedrooms.
- - A spa room with two massage tables
- - A fully equipped gym
- - A library room with sun deck
- - A deluxe private cinema with full couches arranged on a slanted floor in front of a three-metre screen.
- - Satellite broadband (WIFI)
- - Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Fully equipped western kitchen
- - Nespresso coffee machine available, coffee capsule is charged at additional cost
- - A full size pool table
- - A pool sala
- - Multiple dinning area options
- - In-house SUV (Isuzu Mu-7) can be used during stay, fuel on guest account *subject to availability and conditions
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||5 bedrooms||3 bedrooms|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 1,350$ per night||USD 1,150$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 1,450$ per night||USD 1,250$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 1,550$ per night||USD 1,350$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 2,200$ per night||USD 2,200$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
Part of a 12.5 acre Samui villa development, situated in the coconut clad heights above Samui’s picturesque west coast, this luxury villa for rent in Nathon is in a secluded, peaceful location about 15 minutes from the town of Nathon. The town offers a choice of simple shopping and dining options, while for more sophisticated entertainment seekers, the world famous Nikki Beach club in around 20 minute drive form the villa in Lipa Noi. With a car it is not difficult to explore everything Samui has to offer – from waterfalls and elephant rides to nightlife and boat trips to the outlying islands that pepper the villa’s amazing views.
- 24/7 Security
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Dining room
- Espresso machine
- Fully Furnished
- Home cinema
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Pool table
- Private Pool
- Safe box
- Sea View