Ultimate holiday villa sitting on a golden sand beach
|Price:||$ 1,300 /night|
This exquisite property is a new home which has been designed to accentuate comfortable and convenient living in a tropical environment. An imposing entrance opens to reveal a truly contemporary home. The stunning location and spacious design combines with luxury, modern technology and high quality furnishings to create a hideaway for those seeking a relaxing retreat, or fun getaway.
Upon entering the villa compound, you are enticed into the residence over a peaceful stepped pond filled with Koi fish and the stunning view through the property to the glistening ocean in the distance. The main entrance to the villa leads directly into the cavernous interior of the combined living, dining and kitchen areas. This grand room situated on the second level of the main house creates a laid-back feel through the use of space, open-plan design and the stunning view that can be enjoyed from all angles through full length windows which run across the expanse of the building.
Contained within this area is the enormous gourmet kitchen, a twelve seat dining table, and the living/entertainment area furnished with modern Thai decor and a state-of-the-art audio/visual system equipped with plasma TV and surround sound technology which is linked to every part of the house (inside and out) so your favourite tunes can be enjoyed from wherever you are!
You leave this area through a large covered balcony and move down to the ground level via a staircase overlooking a waterfall feature that flows into an internal courtyard below. This level contains the six bedrooms consisting of three different styles (two bedrooms per design). All bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms with large walk-in showers and bath tubs, and there’s a TV/DVD player with individual satellite TV unit too. The ground floor of the main building houses bedrooms five & six and also a steam room. Moving down the established garden there are four more individual bedroom pavilions. Bedrooms three and four are the first two on either side of the central lawn and these rooms benefit from an additional outdoor shower in their own private courtyards.
Bedrooms one and two are the Master Bedrooms and the largest of all with the added their own personal surround sound stereos that can be isolated from the system in the main house.
At this far end of the property you’ll find the villa’s large swimming pool with incredible sunken sun benches. There’s an outdoor dining pavilion as well as a barbecue and kitchen for the ultimate outdoor dining experience. Beyond the pool is the peaceful Laem Sor beach.
Available for holiday rentals, this luxury villa is the ultimate getaway home that provides the best of all things desired. With an understated design style, its extensive living space and idyllic location provide residents with privacy and seclusion. However, when required, the added entertainment features of the property make it perfect for that family reunion, holiday with friends or wedding celebration.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Large balcony as well as extensive garden with sun beds and outdoor dining pavilion and kitchen
- - Private swimming pool
- - Private outdoor showers
- - Private spa room
- - Apple TV, connected to the web
- - 120″ outdoor HD projector screens
- - Plasma TV with high-tech AV unit
- - X-BOX 360
- - iPad/iPhone docking stations in all bedrooms
- - Bose sound system
- - Direct beach access
- - Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Fully equipped kitchen
- - All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- - Individual Satellite TV units in each bedroom
- - Sea kayaks for Guests use
- - Boat channel and stand-up paddle board
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||6 bedrooms rate||4 bedrooms rate||3 bedrooms rate|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 1,850$ per night||USD 1,450$ per night||USD 1,300$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 2,150$ per night||USD 1,650$ per night||USD 1,500$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 2,350$ per night||USD 2,350$ per night||USD 2,350$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 3,050$ per night||USD 3,050$ per night||USD 3,050$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
On the southern coast of Koh Samui some 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished