Top-luxury beach villa for rent in Lamai
|Price:||$ 1,450 /night|
One of two grand beachfront villas, this outstanding villa is an exclusive, contemporary holiday retreat. Together with her sister villa, these newly completed private residences have set new standards for for architecture and interior creativity on Koh Samui. Each masterpiece sits on a unique site of giant granite boulders, cascading out over a fine sandy beach into the sea. There is a refined sense of space that contrasts with the density and textures of the natural surroundings.
The dominant architectural theme of the villa is an iconic roof structure – clad in cedar shingles, these swooping roofs provide dramatic lofty spaces of up to 10 meters over the main living areas, reducing to more intimate scale over the bedrooms. Villa guests have the choice of relaxing in a range of public spaces, including a large living room, open kitchen, lounge sala and landscaped poolside terrace. Each space flows seamlessly into another, from indoors to outdoors, with luxurious proportions and expansive views of the beach and ocean.
For larger groups of guests, this villa and her neighbouring villa can be rented together for the ultimate private holiday, with all the facilities of a top class resort in one of Samui’s most dramatic and inspiring beachfront locations.
On entering the villa, the first thing that strikes you is its generous size. The stylish, spacious split-level, living and dining area opens onto breathtaking tropical views and a drastic infinity-edge pool. An open-plan western kitchen is equipped with LG and Siemens fridges, a fitted oven, microwave, gas hobs and a full range of modern appliances.
A huge wooden dining table seats up to 20 people, whilst the nearby pool-side sala is perfect for outdoor dining and relaxation. Back in the main living area, two oversized sofas sit either side of a sleek wooden table with a flat screen TV (satellite channels) and DVD unit poised for evening entertainment.
The villa features five bedrooms all of which have TVs, feature king size beds and boast sea views, as well as dramatic en-suite bathrooms. The bathrooms feature free standing bath tubs and separate shower cubicles, plus his and hers washbasins. Generous sized wardrobes with gowns and slippers supply 5-Star comfort.
For watersports lovers with a sense of adventure, staying at one of the two expansive, luxury beachfront villas offers a unique opportunity not only to enjoy a memorable beachside vacation, but also to try out the very latest in hi-tech marine toys. The villa comes with a choice of watersports equipment, including a Sea Kayak and paddle board (see Facilities list)
Also other exciting water sports equipment can be hired from the nearby marine adventure center just five minutes stroll away at ‘Water Edge Sports’ such as – Bladefish, Wind surf, Jetski, Powerdive, Seabob, Wadeboarding and Jet Lev Flyer. *All equipment is subject to availability and T&C, please check at the time of booking.*
This ravishing luxury villa is a supremely stylish and elegant holiday pad. The location feels totally private and you can drift easily between the various living, dining, and relaxation spaces without ever disconnecting from the amazing coastal views. The small but quiet beach makes swimming and watersports a daily pleasure, whilst the tempting pool and sun terrace make for an ideal spot to sit with a cool drink and watch the sun-drenched day turn into tropical night.
The helpful and efficient villa manager will happily arrange a private dinner on the beach, prepared by the villa’s chef (meals on guests’ account) and with views right from the king size beds, falling asleep and waking to the sound of the waves are equally relaxing and indulgent experiences.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Private swimming pool
- - Apple TV, connected to the web *To be confirmed*
- - Plasma TV
- - Individual Satellite TV units in each bedroom
- - 120″ outdoor HD projector screens
- - X-BOX 360, complete with most popular games *To be confirmed*
- - iPad/iPhone docking stations in all bedrooms *To be confirmed*
- - Direct beach access
- - Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Fully equipped kitchen
- - All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- - Sea kayaks
- - Paddle boards
- - Bladefish water scudder (for rent)
- - Wind surf (for rent)
- - Jetski (for rent)
- - Powerdive snorkels (for rent)
- - Seabob super water jet (for rent)
- - Wadeboarding (for rent)
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
- - Attractions
- - Water sports
- - Boat trips to outer islands
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||5 bedrooms rate||4 bedrooms rate|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 1,550$ per night||USD 1,450$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 1,750$ per night||USD 1,650$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 2,150$ per night||USD 2,150$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 3,050$ per night||USD 3,050$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
This beachfront villa sits on the picturesque south eastern coast of Koh Samui, 25 minutes drive from the international airport and 10 minutes from the bustling tourist town of Lamai and 15 minutes from Chaweng. The villa is within walking distance of several resorts, restaurants, shops and spas and also close to a Samui’s famous tourist site.
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Sea View
- Wooden floor