Superb beachfront villa offering a perfect indoor & outdoor tropical experience
|Price:||$ 1,000 /night|
This holiday home on the north coast of Koh Samui offers guests all that’s desired from an island break. The villa is a showpiece property built with quality and class in mind. And guests are assured of peace and quiet to make the most of the superior beach location.
After entering the villa, you’ll instantly appreciate that this villa epitomizes the luxury island lifestyle.
Imposing, almost medieval doors open into a stone courtyard that directs you to the central garden area that sits in between the three separate pavilions that make up this exceptional property.
The central garden area is extensively planted and amongst the colorful plants and flowers you’ll see Thai statues and wall carvings that all add to the very natural and authentic ambiance.
At the rear of the garden is the pavilion that houses two twin bedrooms, each with a stylishly appointed bathroom including bathtub. And next to those is the well-equipped private fitness room offering everything you’ll need for a full body workout.
The covered stone terraces run from the rear pavilion either side of the central garden giving access, on one side, to another pavilion that contains a separate bathroom and a double bedroom with an imaginative en-suite bathroom, complete with bathtub and a walk-in stone shower room with a feature glass wall and door leading out into a landscaped inner garden.
Each of the bedrooms is fitted with teak furniture and above each bed is a decorative wall feature.
On the opposite side of the central garden is the final pavilion which houses a fully fitted kitchen that runs into an open plan dining and living area. A large teak dining table stands proudly in the center of the dining area, whilst upholstered teak sofas and chairs provide a comfortable area for relaxing. The wood paneling and vaulted, wooden-beamed ceiling adds to the natural feeling of space. This room has access to another bathroom and the lounge area leads to a family room complete with an electrically operated screen and a ceiling-mounted projector. Perfect for you and your friends to watch a movie; listen to music; or just sit and enjoy the view out across the Gulf of Thailand.
Outside the villa is where you’ll spend most of your time. Terraces lead past an attractive ornamental pond and a pathway takes you through two large carved wooden pillars and into the Thai-style sala. Inside the sala is a massage bed and an outdoor dining table sat conveniently next to the built-in BBQ.
Across the front of the whole villa is a dark blue-tiled saltwater swimming pool sat in a lawned garden that has an outdoor shower and a private gated entrance onto the beach.
Walking around this whole, newly completed villa, everything creates the feeling of space and absolute quality. And the use of natural materials, ornaments and exotic plants provides a very natural setting. The creative design of the villa and strategic landscaping ensures that wherever you are, you can always have an outside view. This villa encapsulates the indoor/outdoor tropical living experience.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Private salt chlorinated swimming pool
- - Sala with Thai style roof and ceiling fans
- - Double bedroom with TV satellite, DVD/CD player
- - Projector and screen in entertainment room
- - Music system with outdoor speakers in the sala
- - Fixed outdoor BBQ
- - Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Large living and dining areas with sea views
- - All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
- - Private well equipped fitness room
- - Large fully equipped kitchen
- - Direct Beach Access
- - Broadband WIFI ADSL
- - Back up generator in time of power outage
- - CCTV and extensive security system
- - 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||4 bedrooms||2 bedrooms|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 1,320$ per night||USD 1,000$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 1,480$ per night||USD 1,220$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 1,700$ per night||USD 1,700$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 2,100$ per night||USD 2,100$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
This luxury villa is located on the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island’s busiest resort, Chaweng.
- 24/7 Security
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Coffee machine
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Home cinema
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Wooden floor