Stylish luxury villa sitting on Lipa Noi beach
|Price:||$ 1,300 /night|
Situated amidst quiet residential area on the island, this luxury beachfront villa for rent in Lipa Noi is a truly stunning contemporary Thai style villa and the perfect choice for a group of friends or families sharing. This 8 bedrooms villa with ensuites, open-plan living pavillons and two private swimming pools can provide accommodation for up to 16 persons.
Located on the famous white sandy beach of Lipa Noi, this property is unique as it offers 2 units (one beachfront and one ocean view) on a private estate that commands a panoramic view over this most popular beach and legendary for its scenic sunsets of Samui : The Five Islands beach!
The “beachfront” unit consists of 5 deluxe pavillons.
Three of which incorporate the bedrooms (2 Masters and 2 guests). One of the Master bedrooms has a stunning view of the garden and ocean with a luxurious bathroom to the rear (shower & bathtub) leading directly onto a private “zen” garden to enjoy a relaxing massage.
The second Master is over 2 levels. An entertainment room is located on the lower floor and the sleeping area with King size four poster bed with en-suite bathroom (with shower & bathtub) is on the upper floor. Two additional guests bedrooms with shower en-suite (one King size four poster bed, and 2 twin beds) enjoy a garden view.
The fourth pavillon houses the living room. Comfortable sofas to watch TV, to read a book, while large folding glass doors slide open on two sides, allowing guests to easily combine indoor and outdoor living. The master piece of this room is the impressive Buddha statue, 2,50m high, which underlines the Asian spirit of the property.
The remaining pavillon accommodates the kitchen & dinning area. Food lovers will enjoy cooking or learning Thai cuisine in this modern and chic kitchen !
Both living and kitchen-dinning pavillons overlook the infinity swimming pool, the white sandy beach and the famous 5 islands of the Ang Thong Marine National Park.
The “ocean view” unit compromises 3 en-suite bedrooms (all with King size bed) plus an additional room for nannies or teenagers. The second floor, with the ocean view, is the perfect place for those guests who wish to benefit from a quiet retreat. This generous lounge area hosts a kitchen, dinning & living room, all opening onto the terrace which overlooks its swimming pool and Sala.
On the upper floor, the Master bedroom with King size four poster bed, plus en-suite opens onto a balcony with two comfortable armchairs enjoying beautiful sea view.
Everything about this property exudes luxury and excellence with a combination of designer furniture (Philippe Stark – Italian exclusive brands, Thai “Nouvelle vague” artists ) and decorative Thai antiques. Wherever you stay, you will be charmed by the elegance of the décor, the choice of the materials and soft furnishings, the combination of the colors and the peaceful atmosphere.
The large terrace with its outdoor bar is the perfect venue for an enjoyable evening with friends and family. The two infinity swimming pools ensure everyone can enjoy a quiet swim or fun and games. The villa manager Khun Rung and her dedicated and professional team are there to meet all your expectations and requirements.
A personal chef prepares delicious meals, either from the varied in-villa menu or to order (with an additional charge). Enjoy full service luxury and freedom, drifting between the beach, the pool and the breezy living spaces in your own contemporary beachfront retreat.
There is no doubt, this luxury beachfront villa for rent in Lipa Noi is the ideal place to enjoy tropical island life to the fullest! The villa’s size and facilities also make this an excellent venue for a romantic, tropical wedding or private celebration.
Facilities at the villa:
- - 2 infinity swimming pools
- - Direct beach access
- - 8 bedrooms with air conditioning, fan and en-suite bathrooms
- - Safe in all bedrooms (except n° 8)
- - TVs with satellite connection and DVD players
- - Audio System : Bose and Sonos system (speakers inside and in the garden)
- - Satellite broadband throughout (WIFI)
- - Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Fully equipped kitchen
- - Lounging and dining Sala by the beach
- - Nintendo Wii (game console)
- - Table tennis
- - NESPRESSO Coffee machine (coffee cost on guests account)
- - 2 sea kayaks available, one single seat and one double seat
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||8 bedrooms||7 bedrooms||6 bedrooms||5 bedrooms||4 bedrooms|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||3,450$/night||3,450$/night||3,200$/night||3,200$/night||3,200$/night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
The beach in front of this villa is one of the finest on the island, it has soft white sand, excellent swimming and snorkeling conditions all year long. In low tide days, this opens the beach and reef up to other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children. During this time ocean channels still allow swimming and kayaking.
Lipa Noi beach is on the West coast of Koh Samui, approximately 45 minutes drive from the airport, 40 minutes from the bustling tourist centre at Chaweng and 20 from Lamai.
There are several local and international dining options in the area, including the world famous Nikki Beach, which hosts regular events with international DJs. Khun Rung, our villa manager will be pleased to recommend various restaurants according to your tastes.
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Espresso machine
- Fully Furnished
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Pool table
- Private Pool
- Safe box
- Sea View
- Table tennis
- Wooden floor