Stunning beachfront villa for rent in Taling Ngam
|Price:||$ 1,100 /night|
This luxury villa available for holiday rentals sits on the beach in one of the islands most scenic, serene and exclusive areas. The villa itself is simply stunning. Once you enter the white walled residence, via heavy wooden gates, and step into the entrance courtyard you’ll realise that this is an exceptional and unique property.
The Property is an example of extremely modern architectural features and furnishings blended with just the right amount of Asian touches to create an interesting and stylish villa.
In terms of layout you can see that practicality and functionality have been high on the list of priorities, making this an ideal place to stay for groups of friends, couples and families.
The first building is the main living area and on entering the hallway you’ll get the first glimpse of the scale and cutting-edge interior styling of this property. The walls are white and the floors are black, on the left is an antique oriental gong positioned as if there for you to announce your arrival. Straight ahead is a picture-perfect view through the villa and out to the ocean.
On the right is a guest bathroom and a door leading into the dedicated TV room. On the left there’s an enormous kitchen complete with all the equipment befitting of a five-star restaurant. Beyond that is a further Thai-style kitchen area.
Straight ahead the room opens out into a fantastic open-plan living space. Futuristic fans and lights are suspended from the vaulted ceiling and a collection of eye-catching furniture and accessories are positioned to define the living and dining spaces. However, it’s the view through the wall-less front of the room which really focuses the attention and dominates this extraordinary room.
The room merges seamlessly from indoor to outdoor as you step from the polished black floor onto a clear-covered terraced area which runs across the front and leads directly to a large water feature with three metal water fountains and a waterfall feature trickling over the stone edge and down to the pool level.
Four individual bedroom pavilions are situated with two on either side of the magnificent infinity edged swimming pool and Jacuzzi, which runs through the middle of the villa towards the sea.
The bedroom suites exhibit the depth of thought that’s gone into this villa. Each has a private terrace, a comfortable lounge area and steps leading up to the bed. There’s a separate dressing area and an exquisite en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, twin sinks and luxurious sunken terrazzo bathtub.
Each pavilion provides a private escape and allows each guest the opportunity to relax and enjoy personal time away from those they’re sharing with. The first two pavilions on either side of the pool have an additional feature which makes them perfect for families. Both have a separate children’s room complete with two bunk-beds and a private en-suite shower room. These rooms can be entered through the main bedroom or via a separate entrance from the poolside area. This is an extremely practical solution for visitors with children of all ages.
Each of these four bedroom suites has been stylishly themed in a different colour, with green, red, brown and blue being used to represent the Chinese elements of Earth, Fire, Wood and Water.
Along the side of the pool is a sun terrace complete with sun loungers and at the end there’s an attractive garden leading onto the beach and a large beachfront Sala with comfortable seating providing the perfect shaded place to dine, read or simply relax and take in the views of the beach and the ocean. From the main pool, water flows into a second pool – ideal for children or to enjoy watching the stunning sunsets.
Coming back into the main living area there’s an incredible floating staircase which magically leads you up to the galleried next level. The walkway at the top has views over and out of the living area to the ocean.
On this level there’s a glass fronted, well equipped gym with private shower room. The clever layout ensures that even when you’re working out you get to enjoy the astonishing views.
A bridge takes you over the entrance hallway and into the library and office space. Contemporary chairs provide an ideal environment to enjoy one of the available books.
From this level a further staircase takes you up to the breathtaking master suite, which covers the entire top floor of the building. A corridor has a door into a fitted western style kitchen and also leads you into a sophisticated lounge area with high-end audio/visual equipments and comfortable seating.
A floating wall separates the lounge from the centrally placed bed which overlooks the whole property and faces directly out to sea. Another floating wall on the other side is actually a walk-in dressing area, and beyond that is the en-suite bathroom. In here there’s a large bathtub, twin sinks and a twin walk-in rain shower.
This suite is unbelievably spacious, light and well styled. Across the entire front of the suite is a sun terrace with sun loungers and space for enjoying perfect sunset dinners.
The whole property is fitted with the latest mood-lighting technology and audio/visual equipment, and there’s an electronic security system with CCTV to back up the night security guard. In literally every room there’s a feature of interest, whether it’s an architectural feature, an artwork, a stylish piece of furniture, or an ornamental accessory such as the extraordinary teak chess table and carved Chinese chess pieces situated in the TV room. But above all else it’s the space, the style and the view that’s instantly evident throughout.
This exclusive beachfront villa is an idyllic example of how properties on Samui have developed. It’s apparent that the positives and shortcomings of other villas on the island have been considered and either incorporated or eliminated at the design stage. The result is an exceptionally practical villa which provides flexible accommodation. And, to finish off, the aesthetics of the villa are truly spectacular with the inclusion of contemporary features and modern furniture which make this a unique and totally individual villa.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Large Infinity pool (20m x 5m) with Jacuzzi and kids pool
- - Direct beach access
- - Beach sala ideal for sunset cocktail, casual dining
- - Private fitness room
- - Library
- - TV and game room with carpet
- - Each of the pavilions has been stylishly themed in a different color to represent the Chinese and Greek elements of Earth, Fire, Wood, Water, Metal and Air
- - Master suite with his/her showers, large bath tub, private terrace, kitchenette, lounge area and bedroom, walk in closet, plasma TV + satellite channels + DVD player
- - All Guests Suites fitted with lounge area, en-suite bathroom with bathtub, walk in closet, Plasma TV + Satellite channels + DVD player, mini bar and tea/coffee facility, personal safe
- - Two Guests suites feature adjoining children room with 2 bunk beds and en-suite bathroom (bunk beds are 1.85m and not suitable for adults)
- - Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures suitable for cooking classes
- - Fully fitted Thai kitchen
- - FREE WIFI ADSL broadband connection throughout the villa
- - Living Room with full length sliding doors and designer fans
- - Secure gated property with night time security guard and alarm system with key tags + CCTV
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||5 bedrooms rate||4 bedrooms rate|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 1,550$ per night||USD 1,100$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 1,850$ per night||USD 1,200$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 2,100$ per night||USD 2,100$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 2,550$ per night||USD 2,550$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is recommended to apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
- - In Taling Ngam, On the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai
- - The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea may retract itself 50 to 100 meters from the beach line
- - This beautiful luxury villa for rent in Taling Ngam is facing the world class sunset and National Marine Park, a spectacle in itself
- 24/7 Security
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Home cinema
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Safe box
- Sea View
- Wooden floor