Remarkable beach front villa for rent on the beach of Maenam
|Price:||$ 1,380 /night|
This luxury holiday home is located on the north coast of Koh Samui offer guests all that’s desired from an island break. The villa is a showpiece property built with quality and class in mind. And guests are assured of peace and quiet to make the most of the superior beach location.
This luxury villa for rent in Maenam takes pride is arguably the jewel in the estate where it is situated. The size, elegance and luxury of this villa is evident from the moment you arrive at the entrance. The double doors open to reveal a large stone lotus pond with a waterfall flowing behind a welcoming sandstone sawadee statue.
Once through the entrance you’ll be amazed at the sheer size of this property, three pavilions are located around a huge L-shaped blue-tiled saltwater swimming pool complete with elephant statues.
In the pavilion on the left side of the pool are the fully equipped kitchen, stylish dining area and elegant lounge. This tastefully decorated open plan area has the perfect blend of modern furniture and traditional Thai ornaments and artifacts. Wooden wall carvings, statues of monks, an oriental bell and table lamp sit comfortably alongside modern upholstered sofas and the plasma TV with satellite and CD/DVD player. Doors from the lounge lead to the outdoor entertainment area complete with bar, dining table, fixed BBQ and dartboard.
In the pavilion at the rear of the courtyard you’ll immediately notice a second floor balcony with outdoor furniture overlooking the whole property. You get to the balcony by going through the games room that has a pool table, table-soccer, seating, a TV, twin beds and a bathroom with en-suite shower. When you do get upstairs there’s a double bedroom and bathroom with doors out onto the terrace which has superb views across the gulf of Thailand.
Next to that room are two further twin bedrooms each with en-suite facilities including bathtubs. And at the end of this pavilion is an outdoor massage pagoda with a stone waterfall feature enhancing the relaxing atmosphere.
The master suite occupies the whole of the final pavilion which runs along the right side of the pool. First is the tasteful study and office area, with polished wooden floors and brown leather furniture, this leads through to the bedroom, the walk-in dressing area and the bathroom. In the bedroom there are two double beds, a large sofa and a plasma TV. The bathroom has an inviting Jacuzzi bath tub, twin sinks, indoor and outdoor showers and a planted inner garden. Doors from the master bedroom lead onto a terrace with outdoor furniture and a stone staircase that spirals up to a further roof terrace with additional sun-loungers.
The sizable lawned garden runs across the front of the villa leading onto the beach through two private gateways. And finally next to the pool is the covered sala with traditional Thai-style roof and a full range of outdoor furniture.
This is a villa of exceptional size, space and beauty. And the flexibility of the property makes it suitable to meet the needs of almost any guest.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Large L-shaped private salt chlorinated swimming pool
- - Sala with Thai style roof and ceiling fans
- - Music system with outdoor speakers in the sala
- - Plasma TV with satellite and CD/DVD player in lounge
- - Master bedroom with Plasma TV satellite, DVD/CD player
- - Jacuzzi bathtub in master suite
- - Games room with TV, seating, twin beds, pool table and table-soccer
- - Fixed outdoor BBQ
- - Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Large living and dining areas with sea views
- - All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
- - Large fully equipped kitchen
- - Direct Beach Access
- - Broadband WIFI ADSL
- - Back up generator in time of power outage
- - CCTV and extensive security system
- - 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||6 bedrooms||3 bedrooms|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 1,540$ per night||USD 1,380$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 1,750$ per night||USD 1,580$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 1,960$ per night||USD 1,960$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 2,450$ per night||USD 2,450$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
This luxury villa is located on the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island’s busiest resort, Chaweng.
- 24/7 Security
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Coffee machine
- Dining room
- Football table
- Fully Furnished
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Pool table
- Private Pool
- Sea View
- Wooden floor