Luxury beachfront villa with a serene and traditional atmosphere
|Price:||$ 1,530 /night|
Located on the tropical island oasis of Koh Samui, this six-star beachfront villa redefines luxury through individuality, class and refined Thai hospitality — with a European touch. This exclusive & luxurious beachfront villa accommodates up to 18 guests in nine luxury suites and is therefore perfect for spending quality time with family and friends, fairy tale weddings or hosting a high-level business retreat.
Each of the bright and airy guest suites features its own distinctive designs, from colour themed interior decor schemes to state-of-the art entertainment systems. Suite Number Nine offers VIP guests an extraordinary level of comfort with aesthetic detailing, original Asian artworks and soothing colours combining to make every element of the suite extravagant, private and sensual.
This property also offers 24-hour personalised services provided by 14 professional hospitality staff, including two gourmet chefs working in the property’s two kitchens, one vegetarian and one non-vegetarian, as well as an onsite villa manager.
The villa is designed as a series of enchanting pavilions positioned around a path that leads from a subtle gated entrance right down to the beach, passing through a meditative tropical garden decorated with ancient sculptures and oversee two carp-filled ponds.
Four spacious suites occupy two double-storey buildings that also house a fully equipped fitness centre, while four more luxurious, private single-storey bedroom pavilions, plus the exclusive Villa Nine accommodate the remaining guests in absolute comfort. All the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with romantic outdoor shower/bathtubs in the pavilion suites and an additional rain shower room connected to Villa Nine offers views of the bay beyond. Villa Nine also boasts its own oceanside jacuzzi and sun deck, as well as a comfortable lounge/private cinema to the rear.
An expensive, beautifully appointed living, dining and kitchen pavilion slides open onto the pool and sun deck drawing in views of the cerulean Thai Gulf. The open-plan room is furnished with a large comfortable sofa poised before a 65” flat screen TV and a striking square teakwood dining table seating 16 people, served by a fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar.
Contemporary Asian-influenced interiors create a stylish yet homely ambience, while outside on the terrace a second dining table and sofa offers the perfect spot for al fresco meals. A unique “island” relaxation sala sits suspended in the oceanfront infinity pool, the latter also featuring sunken sun beds and surrounded day beds for days spent lazing in the tropical warmth. An outdoor shower and separate bathroom makes entertaining easy and steps from the poolside garden lead directly onto Big Buddha Beach.
The villa’s architectural symmetry exudes harmony, offering guests an immediate sense of equilibrium that inspires indulgent relaxation. The beachfront infinity pool flows gently down to the sea while the stunning interiors boast traditional features, art and artefacts effortlessly complemented by leading edge facilities and amenities, including Sony Bravia LCD TVs, Denon audio equipment, iPod connectivity and a comprehensive list of satellite TV channels.
In contrast to staying at a hotel or resort, guests are assured of complete privacy complete with undivided personal attention, meaning no request goes unheard and every wish is met with genteel efficiency.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Beachfront pool with Jacuzzi, sun decks and pavilion
- - Direct beach access
- - Plasma TVs with satellite connections and DVD players
- - Denon stereo systems with CD players/iPod docks
- - Broadband internet throughout (Wi-Fi)
- - Fully furnished (including linen/towels)
- - Fully equipped western kitchen
- - Indoor/outdoor lounge/dining area
- - Four luxury villas, four suites, and one oceanfront residence (Villa Number 9) with living room, private Jacuzzi and screen projector
- - 4 Garden Suites en suite and outdoor romantic shower/bathtub
- - 4 Gate Suites en suite with private balconies
- - 1 Master Villa ( Presidential Suite ) with living room and private butler
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||9 bedrooms||8 bedrooms||7 bedrooms||6 bedrooms||5 bedrooms||4 bedrooms|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 3,438$/n||USD 3,056$/n||USD 2,674$/n||USD 2,292$/n||USD 3,910$/n||USD 1,528$/n|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 4,203$/n||USD 3,736$/n||USD 3,269$/n||USD 2,802$/n||USD 2,335$/n||USD 2,335$/n|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 4,581$/n||USD 4,581$/n||USD 4,581$/n||USD 4,581$/n||USD 4,581$/n||USD 4,581$/n|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 5,735$/n||USD 5,735$/n||USD 5,735$/n||USD 5,735$/n||USD 5,735$/n||USD 5,735$/n|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
This luxury villa is located just 10 minutes from Samui International Airport and a short drive from the island’s vibrant entertainment options. The nearby village of Bang Rak offers a wide choice of local amenities and the villa also enjoys close proximity to Samui’s famed outdoor attractions with easy access to world class golf and boating activities, making a holiday at the villa one of excitement as well as pampering and relaxation. Spectacular views of nearby islands and Samui’s famous golden Big Buddha statue provide a soothing backdrop to the stay.
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Home cinema
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Safe box
- Sea View
- Wooden floor