Modern luxury villa lying on a paradise beach
|Price:||$ 1,400 /night|
This fantastic holiday villa sits on a former coconut plantation on Lipa Noi (“Little Palm”) beach on the peaceful south-west coast of Koh Samui. Lipa Noi is regarded as the most unspoilt, and best swimming beach on the island and has wonderful views of Angthong Marine Park and stunning sunsets.
This exclusive property is a deluxe contemporary style villa. The Villa is almost exclusively white, in contrast with the use of vibrant colours in accents. It is undoubtedly a stylish person’s paradise.
Built on 3,200 sqm of expansive beachfront land, the villa features superb tropical gardens and extremely spacious accommodation, comprising a large main living villa, a separate chef’s kitchen, a gym and games annex plus 6 private bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities.
The villa sleeps up to 17 (max 12 adults plus 5 additional children in roll out beds within adult bedrooms) and has five full-time staff including a villa manager and a chef, to ensure your stay at the villa is the most luxurious, relaxing and memorable vacation.
There is direct access to the beach, a 20 metre pool, plus a separate shallow plunge pool, which is ideal for kids. There is also a swim up bar, poolside BBQ, a sunset bar on the mezzanine terrace, an elevated sunset platform at the tree house; plus hammocks, sun-loungers and parasols in the garden and on the pool decks.
There is no limit to the entertainment options within the villa. There is a 4 by 3 metre outdoor movie screen with beanbag seating for 16 and an iMac with over 6,500 iTunes and iPod dock linked to BOSE speakers in the main villa and by the pool. A beach volleyball net, table tennis table, giant chess set, “baby football” and a pool table offer additional activities for children and adults, alike.
The in-villa Spa room plus three additional dedicated massage areas throughout the villa, offer guests many options to be pampered during their stay
There are multiple dining locations – in the main villa, by the pool, in the tropical gardens or candlelit on the beach – making this the perfect villa to celebrate special occasions with a group of friends or family.
The main living villa is extremely spacious. There is a separate fully fitted chef’s kitchen attached to the main living villa which has a custom-designed island unit to allow guests to sit around and enjoy free Thai cooking lessons. The resident chef cooks with some of the freshly grown local herbs, fruit and vegetables from the villa’s very own kitchen garden.
There are 2 dining areas within the main living villa – a corner area ideal for young children or for adult coffees and snacks; plus a central large dining area, which comfortably seats 16. The bar area, has a wine fridge which is stocked with the in-villa wine selection and is located under the feature cantilever stairs that lead to the mezzanine floor.
The sunken library has an underwater window to the pool and a wide selection of books and board games; the TV room has a 42 inch TV with satellite, a DVD player and a huge selection of DVDs. There is a pool table and ping pong table outside the TV room.
The Spa room is also located in the main living villa and the villa manager can easily organise massage, facials, pedicures etc within the villa from local therapists.
The luxury mezzanine lounge is ideal for pre-dinner drinks, with a sunset bar and giant chess set on the terrace. The study area has an iMac with internet connection for guest use. The iMac has thousands of iTunes that can be played through Bose speakers within the main villa and poolside. There is also free WiFi throughout the entire villa, with coverage to the beach.
The gym and games annex is separate from the main living villa. The gym is fully equipped with weights, bench, mats, TRX, a Muay Thai punch bag and a BOSE Ipod speaker. The gym has direct access to the plunge pool. A local boxing champion and Chiva Som trained yoga and personal trainer, can be booked by the villa manager to make your stay a healthy and active one.
The games room has a 42inch TV with satellite, a DVD player plus Nintendo Wii, Wii Fit and Playstation consoles and a “baby football” table.
Each of the 6 private bedrooms has a unique outlook. There are 5 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom with an additional 5 single pull-out beds to allow younger children to sleep in the same room as their parents, if preferred. Additional cots for infants can also be provided free of charge.
The Sunshine bedroom has a four-poster double bed and en-suite shower room, as well as a private lounge, and a massage and bath area with access to a secret cactus garden.
The Butterfly bedroom is adjacent to the Sunshine bedroom and has a double bed and en-suite shower room. The Sunshine and Butterfly rooms open on to the main pool deck.
The Aqua bedroom has a four-poster double bed and en-suite shower room and opens directly in to the pool.
The Peacock bedroom is adjacent to the Aqua bedroom and has a four-poster double bed and en-suite bathroom and opens on to the deck.
The Wave bedroom villa is set on the beachfront lawn, with a four-poster double bed and en-suite shower room. The Wave bedroom is literally metres from the sea and has a private massage area and additional outdoor shower.
The Shell bedroom is within the gym and games annex. It has twin beds with 2 additional single roll-out beds for children sharing with access to a large bath and shower room, and is ideal for children or singles.
All 6 bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with hair dryers, safes, slippers and robes. The 5 double bedrooms have flat screen TVs, DVD players and iPod speakers.
Facilities at the villa:
- - 20 metre swimming pool with pool bar and BBQ
- - Separate shallow plunge pool, ideal for kids
- - Kid’s dining corner
- - Direct beach access
- - In-villa fitness room. – items: TRX brackets and Muay Thai punch bag
- - In-villa spa room and outdoor massage
- - Fully equipped western kitchen
- - Nespresso coffee machine available, coffee capsule is additional cost
- - Giant Chess set – play on terrace, fun for kids while Adults can site nearby at the bar
- - Outdoor movies on beachfront
- - Tree house with massage sala and elevated sundeck.
- - iMac connected to BOSE sound system in main villa, by pool and down the beach
- - TVs, DVDs and Ipod speakers in all double bedrooms
- - TV satellite in TV room and games room
- - Playstation, Nintendo Wii, “baby football”, table tennis and pool table
- - Wide selection of DVDs, books and board games
- - Phone line and WIFI Broadband ADSL internet access with coverage from main villa through all bedrooms to the beach
- - All bedrooms, TV room, games room and gym are air-condition
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
- - FREE Thai cooking class from in villa chef – subject to conditions/availability
- - In-villa yoga, personal training and Muay Thai Boxing
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||6 bedrooms rate||5 bedrooms rate||4 bedrooms rate|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 1,800$ per night||USD 1,600$ per night||USD 1,400$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 2,100$ per night||USD 1,850$ per night||USD 1,600$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 2,450$ per night||USD 2,450$ per night||USD 2,450$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 3,150$ per night||USD 3,150$ per night||USD 3,150$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
This beachfront holiday villa is located at Lipa Noi beach, 35 kms from the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng. Great beach conditions, able to swim all year round, no rock nor dead coral. The villa has got wide beach front open to all sorts of activities such as beach volleyball, beach cricket or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shells.
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Pool table
- Private Pool
- Safe box
- Sea View
- Table tennis
- Wooden floor