Luxury beachfront villa mixing contemporary & traditional designs
|Price:||$ 700 /night|
This luxury beachfront villa for rent in Lipa Noi manages to successfully mix old and new influences, with a combination of traditional styles, authentic Thai ornaments, natural materials and contemporarily designed furniture and accessories.
As you enter the villa you are greeted with ornate wooden wall carvings and a formal square teak dining table with leather backed chairs.
The fully fitted kitchen, to the left, has black polished surfaces and redwood units and a central island feature with breakfast bar and water-hyacinth stools. A flat-screen TV is also mounted on the wall.
The bedroom pavilion on the right has a colourful twin bedroom to the rear with doors opening into the entrance garden. Wooden beds sit on polished wood floors and are dressed with green and blue silk cushions and throws. Modern artwork matches the colours and even the wooden lamps have coordinated materials. A wooden TV cabinet with flat-screen TV completes the balance of this room. The bathroom has an aquamarine mosaic tile effect in the shower room.
The front ground floor bedroom has steps leading into the room, on the right is the dressing area and the bathroom which has twin sinks, a shower room, a raised decked area with free-standing bathtub and a planted inner garden with outdoor shower. The bedroom has a wooden double bed, comfortable furniture and brown and cream matching furnishings. There’s a flat-screen TV and doors out onto the sea-facing terrace.
Upstairs, past the stained-glass window and chandelier, is another rear bedroom with twin beds, flat-screen TV, decorative lamps, green and brown accessories and balcony with views over the entrance garden. The bathroom has a shower room with lilac mosaic tiling. To the front is the master suite with a modern styled four-poster bed, antique ottoman and comfortable seating. A flat-screen TV and a balcony with fantastic views over the property and the ocean finish this chic room. The bathroom has a feature sunken bathtub and separate shower room.
The terrace in front of the dining area has a central water feature with a Thai sculpture sitting proudly in the centre. To the left is another bedroom pavilion having a double bed, dressing area, bathroom with shower, free-standing bathtub and inner garden with outdoor shower. This bedroom has a comfortable woven sofa and a flat-screen TV.
To the front of this room is a planted area and the main living pavilion. A wooden floor with marble around the edges, and the wooden lined vaulted ceiling create a natural feeling in a room which is enhanced by the choice of furniture included. Natural materials dominate with leather, wood, bamboo and water-hyacinth making up the majority of the furniture. The plasma TV is set into an alcove in a dark wood unit. And cleverly selected Thai ornaments and artefacts provide a traditional element that complements the modern artwork and furniture designs.
A covered terrace at the end of the pavilion overlooks the manicured garden and the sea. To the right is the sizeable blue-tiled swimming pool with waterfall feature which leads down to a sala that contains a bathroom, kitchen and entertainment area with an imposing dining table and ample all-weather garden furniture. From here steps lead down to another garden tier, an outdoor shower and steps onto the beautiful beach. The villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry where locals commute from the island to the mainland. The ferry pier can also be a decent reminder that when you live in these peaceful surroundings, others are travelling in the busy parallel universe.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Private infinity edge swimming pool with outdoor Jacuzzi
- - Direct beach frontage
- - Beach Sala ideal for BBQ’s and al fresco dining
- - Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
- - Ipod/Ipad audio cable connect to sound system
- - Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
- - Local Phone and Fax lines and wireless broadband ADSL internet access by the pool
- - All guest bedrooms are en-suite, air conditioned and equipped with personal safe
- - Living room air conditioned and with full length folding doors
- - Secure gated community
- - Use of Common Area Gym facilities including Sauna & Fitness Centre
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||5 bedrooms||2 bedrooms|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 1,100$ per night||USD 700$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 1,100$ per night||USD 800$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 1,500$ per night||USD 1,500$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 2,500$ per night||USD 2,500$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
This luxury beachfront villa is the first and most spacious villa on the estate, which occupies the southern end of secluded Lipa Noi bay on the un-spoilt east coast of Koh Samui. The gently sloping sandy beach and year-round swimmable seas look out over the striking limestone islands of the Angthong Marine Park on the horizon. Although never crowded, Lipa Noi offers visitors a modest selection of resorts and restaurants and the beach is also home to island’s most sophisticated, upscale beach club, Nikki Beach.
- 24/7 Security
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Home cinema
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Sea View
- Wooden floor