Exquisite beachfront villa with stylish & spacious living areas
|Price:||$ 1,170 /night|
Situated alongside Maenam beach, this holiday home on the north coast of Koh Samui offers guests all that’s desired from an island break. The villa is a showpiece property built with quality and class in mind. And guests are assured of peace and quiet to make the most of the superior beach location.
Walking through the entrance to the villa brings you into a world where contemporary and traditional designs are blended seamlessly. This luxury beachfront villa has a crisp modern feel but with just the right amount of Thai influences present to make it belong in the location.
Three pavilions form a courtyard around an exquisite saltwater pool which guides your eyes towards the garden, beach and views across to the island of Koh Phangan. The first pavilion which is at the rear of the courtyard contains two twin bedrooms and a large family bedroom. Each twin room is furnished with teak furniture and has a wall painting above the beds. En-suite bathrooms are fitted with indoor and outdoor showers. The family room comes with a double and two single beds, a leather sofa and again has similar en-suite facilities. All rooms in this pavilion have polished wooden floors. On the terrace between this pavilion and the pool is an outdoor dining area complete with furniture.
The pavilion to the left of the pool has a fully fitted kitchen which leads into the open plan dining and living areas. The dining room is dominated by an impressive round teak table. And in keeping with the style and quality at Miskawaan, this room comes with a paneled wall and a vaulted ceiling. A further bathroom is accessible from the dining area and the lounge has a very comfortable upholstered suite. Also present is a large plasma TV with satellite and CD/DVD player. Doors from the lounge lead through to a sizable entertainment room with a bar, music system, a dining table and comfortable seating.
The pavilion on the right of the pool has polished wooden floors and comprises of a double bedroom, with an indoor and outdoor bathroom, and the master suite. This suite has a teak double bed with a decorative painting above; a TV with satellite and CD/DVD player; and a telephone.
Incorporated is a walk-in dressing area that leads into the bathroom. In here you’ll find a bathtub, indoor and outdoor shower rooms and twin sinks. Doors from the bedroom open out onto a further terraced area with contemporary all-weather sun-loungers.
At the end of a pool is the sala complete with a whole range of outdoor furniture, this separates the pool from the lawned garden which has an outdoor shower and a private gated entrance onto the beach.
This is a light, spacious and stylish villa which has flexible accommodation suitable for large families or friends to share and enjoy.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Private salt chlorinated swimming pool pool
- - Sala with Thai style roof and ceiling fans
- - Plasma TV with satellite and DVD/CD player in lounge
- - Master bedroom with TV satellite, DVD/CD player and telephone
- - Music system with outdoor speakers in the sala
- - All bedrooms have indoor and outdoor showers. Master and double rooms also have bathtubs
- - Fixed outdoor BBQ
- - Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Large living and dining areas with sea views
- - All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
- - Large fully equipped kitchen
- - Direct Beach Access
- - Broadband WIFI ADSL
- - Back up generator in time of power outage
- - CCTV and extensive security system
- - 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||5 bedrooms||3 bedrooms|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 1,430$ per night||USD 1,170$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 1,640$ per night||USD 1,380$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 1,850$ per night||USD 1,850$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 2,270$ per night||USD 2,270$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
This luxury villa is located on the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island’s busiest resort, Chaweng.
- 24/7 Security
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Coffee machine
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Sea View
- Wooden floor