Exquisite beach front property for rent in Plai Laem
|Price:||$ 1,350 /night|
This is tropical luxury living at its very finest. This exquisite holiday villa is surrounded by an antique styled wall befitting an ancient temple hidden in the tropical jungle. However this is a property that sits prominently in a prime beachfront location.
The rustic feel of the outer wall is mirrored in the heavy wooden doors, window frames, and furniture, the thatched Salas and wooden roofs with rattan lined vaulted ceilings all add to the overall natural rural ambience. But this luxury property is definitely a home that enjoys all the modern comforts and technology associated with a high quality luxury home.
The private driveway opens into a courtyard for parking and once you enter the actual grounds of the property the size and magnificence are instantly apparent. This large and impressive villa is focussed around a central rectangular blue-tiled swimming pool that runs almost the whole length of the villa and right up to the beach. The pool incorporates a sizeable children’s pool and a huge Jacuzzi.
The inner courtyard looking out to sea across the pool has the main lounge building on the right. Containing a mix of traditional and contemporary furniture pieces this room exudes quality and comfort. The open-plan room is clearly defined into comfortable seating areas; office space and an entertainment area with large flat screen wall-mounted TV and Bose surround sound system. There’s also a guest bathroom.
Walking along the right of the pool you’ll find the first bedroom pavilion. This building contains two double bedrooms with separate en-suite bathrooms and a door linking the two rooms. Each room has a wall-mounted TV and the Bose music system is piped throughout the whole property. Stylish furnishings and comfortable sofas complete the interior of the rooms. However the most striking feature here is the fact that both rooms have a separate private outdoor bathtub and shower which can be reached via the en-suite bathroom or from the pathways that lead behind the building.
The next pavilion also has some exceptional features. The first entrance leads into a shower room for when you’re coming in from the beach or pool. A corridor from there takes you to a dressing area and separate toilet. The main room has a double bed, comfortable seating area and ceiling mounted flat screen TV. One side of the room has heavy sliding wooden doors which open to reveal twin sinks and a large terrazzo bath tub; from which you can enjoy the views out to sea. Beyond this room is a terrace that leads to a thatched Sala.
The Sala on this side of the pool provides an outdoor lounge area with sturdy wooden outdoor furniture and directly in front of this is the white sandy beach.
Walking between the edge of the pool and the beach you come to another thatched Sala. This one has a full kitchen, barbeque area, bar and dining furniture. As you go back up the other side of the pool the layout of the two bedroom pavilions is exactly the same as on the other side. Back at the top of the property on the opposite side of the courtyard to the lounge is the main kitchen and dining area.
This room is dominated by a stunning dining table. The kitchen area has a large island feature and all top branded appliances. In keeping with the rustic feel there’s an amazing looking copper coloured extractor fan hung with rope that reaches over the island hob. Again everything here suggests that only the finest furnishing and highest quality products have been used throughout.
This luxury villa for rent in Plai Laem is a well thought out property. With six large bedrooms the property has provided ample space to allow each guest their own privacy. However the pool, the dining area and the lounge area are all more than big enough to be used comfortably by all the guests at once.
Each room has opening doors allowing the outside in and the planting and ornamental details mean that everywhere you look you’ll notice something of interest. Whether it’s the colourful tropical plants, ancient looking brick lanterns or the hanging wooden chairs on each terrace, this is a property designed to give you all you would expect from the tropical luxury lifestyle.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Chlorine free large Infinity pool (12 m x 4 m) with kid’s pool and large Jacuzzi
- - Direct beach access
- - Two Beach Salas, ideal for BBQ’s and al fresco dining and lounging
- - Two large identical master bedrooms and 4 double bedrooms with interconnecting doors
- - Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-fi System with outdoor speakers (individual volume control)
- - Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
- - FREE WIFI ADSL broadband connection; computer and printer for guests in living room
- - All bedrooms are en-suite bathroom, air conditioned, TV with satellite and fitted wardrobes
- - All Bedroom with personal safe
- - Living Room with Internet TV, full length folding doors and air conditioning
- - Secure gated property
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||6 bedrooms rate||3 bedrooms rate|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 2,100$ per night||USD 1,350$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 2,200$ per night||USD 1,650$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 2,200$ per night||USD 2,200$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 2,750$ per night||USD 2,750$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
This exquisite beach villa is located on the Northern coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from the airport and Chaweng beach, overlooking the Big Buddha island and Koh Phan Ngan.
- 24/7 Security
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Home cinema
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Sea View