Contemporary beach front Asian villa in Lipa Noi
|Price:||$ 1,320 /night|
Available for holiday rentals, this luxury Asian villa is situated on Samui’s unspoilt west coast, and boasts 30 metres of prime beach frontage looking out towards the famous Five Islands with beautiful sunsets viewed straight from the property’s many terraces.
A stunning villa with an impressive grand master suite and 4 master bedroom boasting highly distinctive design features, this luxury villa takes open-plan design to new levels and blurs the distinction between the indoor and outdoor worlds.
The sleeping arrangement has been arranged to accommodate children all the way. The grand master suite hosts 2 single beds in an alcove with sliding doors, the kids’ playroom can be converted with 3 single beds and en-suite bathroom and 2 of the master bedroom have a mezzanine above their en-suite bathroom reachable via a folding ladder (not recommended for children under 12), finally the front master bedroom hosts an extra bed in an alcove within the large bedroom.
True tropical living makes the most of Samui’s gentle sea breezes and warm weather. At the property, specifically designed doors and windows can be folded back, while the natural world is also made welcome through the choice of cedarwood shingles for the roofs, which help the villa blend subtly with its surroundings. A swathe of beachside lawn fronts the living areas, forming a natural border between the large swimming pool, the beach and the sea.
As you enter this expansive villa through a large sliding door that provides one of the most grandiose entrances on Samui, you enter an attractive garden with an orchid-covered walkway that passes by an attractive lily pond and leads to the main dining room. Inside, two suspended seats that hang on chains from the ceiling, and the large dining table presents a spectacular place to entertain friends or guests.
Moving beyond this impressive room you descend some ornate steps to another garden area, flanked on either side by pavilions. On the left side these individual buildings house the villa’s main living room, lounge and kitchen respectively, while on the right hand side you find two large, comfortably furnished guest bedrooms with specially designed drop-down wooden staircases connecting to two loft rooms ideal accommodation for children.
All bedrooms includes air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD and IPOD connections, while for real music lovers and movie buffs the IT/AV room features a 2-metre screen, surround sound and video/CD libraries a fabulous alternative to the midday sun.
Some special features add significantly to the appeal for those who choose to indulge at this outstanding beachfront villa. Next to the main pool, guests can sip cocktails while sitting on sunken stools in a smaller pool with its own bar and pull-down projection screen. This is surely the only place on Koh Samui where films can be enjoyed in the pool. There’s also a generously sized barbeque pit, as well as the large aforementioned double kitchen that allows for several chefs to work simultaneously and thus prepare enough food for a banquet.
Children will love this villa because it comes with its own playroom and kids’ pools. In fact, whether young or old, guests are accommodated in the highest quality luxury, and it’s hard to imagine what more could be added to this ornate and versatile property. Even the staff quarters have been well-planned and designed, while the gardens of the property have been expertly landscaped and are filled with exotic greenery making outdoor living a very soothing experience.
This luxury villa for rent in Koh Samui also benefits from some of the best multi-lingual staff in the region. They are trained not only to respond to customers’ needs, but also to innately understand the level of service required. Some guests appreciate high profile staff, while others prefer the discretion and grace of an old-style butler. The villa also comes with an in-house chef who prepares both Thai and western cuisine, as well as chauffeurs, child-minders, security guards, cleaners and wait staff.
With the absolute best in service, location and facilities, this exquisite beach villa represents more than a holiday home – it offers a sensational luxury lifestyle experience.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Large swimming pool and kids’ pool
- - Direct beach access
- - One grand master suite with en-suite bathroom and 2 single beds in alcove with sliding doors for children
- - 4 master suite with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- - 2 master suites with mezzanine reachable via a folding ladder from the en-suite bathroom
- - 1 master suite with an extra bed for children, in an alcove
- - Kids’ playroom can be converted with 3 single beds and has its own en-suite bathroom
- - Safe in all bedrooms
- - Plasma TV with satellite connection and DVD player
- - Stereo with CD player and I-Pod dock connection
- - Satellite broadband (WIFI)
- - Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Fully equipped kitchen
- - Lounging and dining sala by the beach
- - Multiple dinning area options
- - Wooden playground for children
- - Family sea-kayak
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||8 bedrooms rate||6 bedrooms rate||4 bedrooms rate|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 2,090$ per night||USD 1,870$ per night||USD 1,320$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 2,420$ per night||USD 2,145$ per night||USD 1,650$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 2,750$ per night||USD 2,310$ per night||USD 2,310$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 3,190$ per night||USD 3,025$ per night||USD 3,025$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
This luxury beach front villa is located at Lipa Noi beach, 30 minutes form the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng. In the Summer low tide season when the reef may dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children. Channels for swimming and letting sea kayaks out still remain at low tide.
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Home cinema
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Sea View
- Table tennis
- Wooden floor