Cheerful luxury villa with a genuine Thai influence for rent on the beach
|Price:||$ 1,220 /night|
Entering this luxury beachfront villa and you get an instant feeling of space and style. The large L-shaped central swimming pool draws your eyes across the property to the incredible view across the ocean to Koh Phangan. This is a villa with an obvious Thai influence in the choice of artwork, traditional furniture and artefacts, and yet it maintains a crisp contemporary feel due to the individual style and colours selected. For example; the majority of the artwork is Thai, in subject, but painted in a very contemporary style using bright colours that are not commonly associated with such designs.
Three pavilions are positioned to create the central area which houses the pool and sizeable sala. The first pavilion, on the left as you enter, is parallel to the golden beach and has three en-suite twin bedrooms, the third being separated from the other two by a well planted, recessed garden area. The rooms all have polished dark wooden floors, solid hardwood furniture and are dressed with attractive ornaments and the delightful paintings. Each en-suite bathroom has a twin marble sink unit and natural stone-tiled showers. At the end of this building is a pathway bordered with plants that leads to a further bathroom.
The next pavilion is at a right-angle to the first on the left of the property looking towards the sea. In here there’s a double bedroom with a very large en-suite bathroom. Next to that there is a beautiful carved wall feature set into a recess and surrounded with tropical plants. As you pass that you come to the Master suite. In here there’s a double bed; vaulted wooden ceiling; and more traditional paintings, depicting scenes of life in ancient Thailand. There’s a dressing area that leads into the en-suite bathroom where a large bathtub takes pride of place, with windows opening into an inner garden area and carved wall feature. To the front of the master suite is a sun terrace with sala and sun-beds.
A wide manicured lawn leads across the width of the property to a low wall with private entrance onto the beach. On the opposite side to the master suit is the final pavilion which has a bar, dining and entertainment room facing the ocean to the front. Sliding doors open and lead through an inner garden area to the open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. This is a very large room with polished wooden floors and very stylish, high-quality furniture. There’s a further bathroom and the wide entrance into the stone floored kitchen. An impressive island feature is surrounded by top-branded fitted appliances in natural wood units.
In the centre of the courtyard is the blue-tiled L-shaped pool with water feature. And, to finish off is a very large sala with Thai-style roof and sun-beds and chairs to sit and relax in comfort whilst enjoying this sophisticated villa.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Private salt water pool
- - Master bedroom with TV satellite, DVD/CD players
- - TV in all bedrooms
- - Music system
- - Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Large living and dining areas with sea views
- - Outdoor furniture
- - Fixed outdoor BBQ
- - All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
- - Broadband WIFI ADSL
- - Large fully equipped kitchen
- - Back up generator in time of power outage
- - Direct Beach Access
- - Broadband WIFI ADSL
- - Back up generator in time of power outage
- - CCTV and extensive security system
- - 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||5 bedrooms||3 bedrooms|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 1,480$ per night||USD 1,220$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 1,700$ per night||USD 1,430$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 1,900$ per night||USD 1,900$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 2,320$ per night||USD 2,320$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
This luxury villa is located on the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island’s busiest resort, Chaweng.
- 24/7 Security
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Sea View
- Wooden floor