Beachfront villa for rent in an idyllic tropical bay
|Price:||$ 950 /night|
The villa’s gated entrance opens onto a courtyard car park, which connects via a sand-washed pathway to the spacious, furnished beachside living pavillions and the pool and beach beyond. Both pavillions slide open onto the pool deck, with overwater steps to a quaint, furnished relaxation gazebo perched right above the soft Bophut sands.
The lounge is furnished with plush leather sofas and armchairs positioned around a coffee table and facing a wall mounted flatscreen TV with DVD and satellite channels. Eurasian accessories and artwork add a sense of elegant style to what is also a very practical and comfortable room for guests on a beachside break.
Directly across from the lounge, the spacious dining room is served by a fully fitted western kitchen and breakfast bar with fitted sinks, plus a second, concealed wet kitchen for the personal chef and staff to prepare meals to order from the varied in-villa suggestion menu. An 10-seater wooden dining table is surrounded by high-backed water hyacinth chairs, the perfect place to gather for a family feast, day or night — always connected to the views.
To the rear of the lounge, a door from the entrance courtyard opens into a twin bed guest room with ensuite bathroom, ideal for older kids. Directly opposite this bedroom, two large, stilted pavillions are built into the cliffside, surrounded by tropical foliage and housing the villa’s three double bedroom suites. The bedrooms sit side by side, connected by a terrace and each one slides open onto a balcony with views over the villa to the beach and sea beyond. The master features a four poster bed, a walk through dressing area to the generous bathroom with tub and shower, and a door that opens onto a small private garden. Both guest bedrooms are equally roomy, with king size beds, tropical furnishings, flat screen TVs and bathrooms with glass walled rainshowers.
Tropical elegance best describes the ambience at this beachfront villa for rent in Bophut. The villa’s contemporary, spacious rooms all open right onto the kind island climate and picturesque coastal views, so it’s easy to drift between the beach, pool and comfortable living spaces, making the most of the stunning, private location.
Well though-out interiors combine luxury and practicality, encouraging absolute relaxation and allowing guests to enjoy the easy life with every holiday need close to hand. The staff are attentive but discreet, and the added indulgence of a private chef makes leaving the villa a choice rather than a necessity. The beachside pool and gazebo are a natural focus for daytime and evening pleasures, and having the bedrooms set back from the communal areas guarantees privacy and allows guests to balance private and social time during the stay. Being part of a gated, luxury beachside estate makes this property a secure, peaceful haven and the villa’s layout, staff and quality facilities combine to offer guests a sophisticated personalised vacation.
The beach directly in front of this villa is one of the best on Samui, quiet and secluded when compared to the island’s busier tourist beaches, with incredible views over to nearby islands and backed by gentle forested hills. The sea is fine for swimming at high tide and there’s an appealing range of watersports options available for active guests, which can be easily arranged through the villa manager.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Private infinity edge swimming pool
- - Direct beach access
- - Beach Sala ideal for al fresco dining
- - Plasma TV with DVD/CD players in each bedroom, Satellite TV (True Vision) and DVD/CD player in the living room, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
- - Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- - Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
- - Local Telephone & Fax line and free wireless broadband ADSL internet access for by the pool
- - All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe
- - Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length folding doors
- - Secure gated community
- - Stand by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property
- - 2 seats Sea Kayak available
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||4 bedrooms||2 bedrooms|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|USD 1,300$ per night||USD 950$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|USD 1,300$ per night||USD 950$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|USD 1,400$ per night||USD 1,400$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||USD 1,950$ per night||USD 1,950$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
This beachfront villa for rent in Bophut occupies the northern end of Bophut bay, a wide sweep of sandy beach, which at its centre hosts Fisherman’s Village, a quaint, picturesque beachside community that offers an attractive, authentic alternative to the main tourist centres of Chaweng and Lamai. The sleepy seaside lane is lined with a choice of restaurants and bars, many occupying traditional wooden shophouses, but comes alive every Friday as a Walking Street, with local crafts, traditional food and music to entertain the family crowds. Speedboats leave Bophut Pier for nearby islands such as Koh Phangan, Koh Tao and Ang Thong National Marine Park and the northern section of the palm fringed bay plays home to a number of boutique resorts.
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Car Parking
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Safe box
- Sea View