Absolute beachfront villa for rent in Bophut
|Price:||$ 790 /night|
This stunning holiday villa is a gracious yet contemporary villa set in the heart of Fisherman’s Village, Bophut, and stands out as the only absolute beachfront residence in Fisherman’s Village, one of the few villages in Asia which still exudes authentic island charm, with traditional wooden shop houses, many which have been converted into chic boutiques and restaurants. The distinct design of the beachside dining as well as the cuisine available have created an exceptional Thai and international atmosphere. The enviable location, elegant colonial inspired design, and superb furnishings create simply an amazing home.
The exterior with its white facade contrasted by the antique Shanxi doorway is eye catching. The interior tastefully compliments the exterior with white walls and plantation shutters contrasting with the richness and texture of the recycled teak floors. Every room in the home has been thoughtfully furnished in an intimate Indochine style with antiques and artwork from Burma, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and, of course, Thailand.
The villa boasts two comfortable living areas, with spectacular views of the sandy beach swaying palms and turquoise waters of the Gulf of Siam, a designer kitchen, private study which offers a quiet place to relax and read one of the novels from the library and 5 double bedrooms with crisp white linen and ensuites.
A king size master bedroom with two large terraces ideal for outdoor dining, the front terrace and idyllic sunbathing spot with stunning views over the pool, the garden and the beach looking across the ocean to Koh Phangan.
The final luxury indulgence, a sunken rooftop Jacuzzi tub, bar, and guest bathroom.
The villa is ideally suited for those who want the convenience of a luxury beachfront home in an area with plenty of international dining options and entertainment venues. The layout and design of the villa make it perfect for families or couples to share, with each floor providing comfort and privacy when required whilst also allowing for guests to relax and enjoy their time together.
Visually stunning, comfortable and evoking a feeling of yesteryear, this beachfront holiday villa is the perfect place to unwind and, in itself, a quintessentially Asian and truly memorable travel experience location.
Facilities at the villa:
- - Decking area with sun beds
- - Direct beach access
- - Electronic safes in rooms
- - Free WIFI ADSL
- - Fully equipped kitchen
- - I pod/mp3 plug ins
- - Jacuzzi on roof top with private terrace
- - Library
- - Luxury toiletries
- - 2 living rooms with TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- - Swimming pool
Included & optional services at the villa:
- - The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- - Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- - On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) upon availability with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & conditions may apply for chef service
- - Rental rates include Continental Breakfast prepared daily by the in-villa staff
- - Bed linen is changed every third day
- - Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- - In-Villa wine selection
- - Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- - Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- - Baby sitting service on request and availability (surcharge apply)
- - In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
Rental rates of the villa
|Season||Dates||5 bedrooms||3 bedrooms|
|Low season||From May 15th to June 30th
From September 1st to December 14th
|850$ per night||790$ per night|
|High season||From January 11th to February 11th
From February 27th to March 28th
From April 13th to May 14th
From July 1st to August 31st
|970$ per night||970$ per night|
|Prime season||From February 12th to February 28th
From March 29th to April 12th
|1,140$ per night||1,140$ per night|
|Christmas & New Year season||From December 15th to January 10th||1,280$ per night||1,280$ per night|
(*) Rates are indicated in US dollars (USD) and subject to 7% VAT and 10% service charges. Extra beds charged at $50 per night and per bed. Contact us to enquire about availabilities and receive special rates.
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Payment: To confirm the booking of the villa, guests are required to pay a 50% deposit, and the balance payment is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
Arrival & departure times: Check In Time is 3:00pm and Check Out time is 10.30 am (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villas at the time of arrival or departure).
Security deposit: A security deposit may be payable with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Villas or their contents. This amount will be returned to you at the time of departure, less any such costs, or by bank transfer after the villa has been inspected.
Cancellation policy: All payment (s) received will be credited for use in the same villa as originally booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date. For Prime Season and Christmas/New Year, if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled. Early departure is subject to the cancellation conditions as specified above. Hence, it is highly recommended that future tenants apply for a travel insurance covering cancellation costs.
Northern coast of Koh Samui, on the quieter side of the Bophut Fisherman Village, 10 minutes drive from the airport and 15 minutes to Chaweng
- Air conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable TV
- Close to Beach
- Dining room
- Fully Furnished
- Living Room
- Pool Maintenance
- Private Pool
- Safe box
- Sea View
- Wooden floor